jueves, 27 de marzo de 2014

Until we meet

What am I lookin for?..
Why do I think I can still find you when I'm apparently completed?
Though it was the end of the ride?..
What do I really think?
Seriously.. what do I really feel?

I'm just confused
as I watch the rain falling on the window
that feeling you get late night
it's keeping me awake in dreams
places you do can find the people you want to find

Is it you?... those feelings inside
is you there talking to me?
trying to find me?
trying to fix me...
Cause I want you to know I do want to find you,
and know you, and love you.

I'm just.. God, growing up enough,
I think, to be ready for that feeling you
and only you, have been carrying on.
I hope.. you can feel this, even though we don't know each other

But when we meet, I promise it'll be a never-coming-back trip
You'll never get used to it, cause it'll be just perfect.

Oh.. and.. one more thing. If you don't find hope on a sad day, just take a look a the moon.
I'll be right there. We'll live right there. Until we meet.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario