jueves, 22 de febrero de 2018

I never did

I never thought I could see life this way... in fact, I was hoping one day I could; that one day I would.

Damn that day came, but not sooner than enough, when life showed me it's way
But not before I lost some...
Pieces that I knew I would never get back to

Now those pieces that misses
Parts of a past that has become
Just the less than a floor in the outcome
Thing is now I don't expect a thing

Cause I now can give everything
Without expecting anything
Maybe that's the part that's hard to get
Asking your own self: have we ever met?

It's still me what you can see through the pain
Seen the tears, never became one of my fears
So, train yourself for a well being
Meanwhile you help me hit this strings
For tough feelings to be finally seen

1 comentario: